offering consultancy, publishing and training services to new and professional writers
BEL offers consultancy, publishing and training services to new and professional writers.
Our first project is an innovative e-book serial novel, a 21st century
tribute to the populist serials published by Charles Dickens in magazines.
The Arcade uses e-book technology to distribute monthly episodes of a
sensational soap set in a glorious shopping arcade as the store owners live,
love and sell their way through 2013.
Other areas of expertise:
Training and consultancy:
– using social trends to inform fiction and non-fiction commissioning
– reaching female readerships through social networking and one-on-one
– the future of reader/author events
– ghost-writing and series development for adult and young readerships
– creative writing training
– literary consultancy